My Beautiful Sister



My beautiful sister,
hold tight to the spark;
that you hold within,
let it conquer the dark.

My beautiful sister,
I am right here if you need;
take all of my strength to fight,
for we shall not concede.

My beautiful sister,
I wish I could be more like you;
so giving and caring,
showing a love, unconditional and true.

My beautiful sister,
Never loose your smile;
this will be harder,
but only for a little while.

My beautiful sister,
I will be right by your side;
to hold your hand,
with the incoming tide.

My beautiful sister,
never let your laugh fade;
remember that you are strong,
your faith, unbetrayed.

My beautiful sister,
I love you more than you know;
My beautiful sister,
I will never let you go.

My beautiful sister, how I miss you so.....
(Dedicated to my beloved sister Karen, life has not been the same nor will it ever be the same, now that your spirit is free).


(C) Leanne Elliott, 2009