Featured Writer: Chris Twitery Loft

At first Chris's short bio on twitter was all I had to go by. To find out more, I began to scour the site "Twitery"; which contains many at times deep, sometimes funny but mostly just plain awesome compact poetry, or as Chris likes to define it "poetry, via twitter. Written and constructed into 140-character chunks of verse, posted to Twitter and then assembled into poetry – or twitery - a new form of digital media – twiterature".

"Day ends abruptly / gray clouds cover sinking sun / and darkness arrives"

Straight away the sheer, simple black and white design of the site stood out; giving a sense of organisation and oddly should I say cleanliness, much like a dust free, all white auditorium, filled with neatly placed out black leather furniture, a random yellow smiley face or blue shaded link providing splashes of colour.

Then after spending quite amount of time reading the many short, sweet and appreciable pieces, I found a little inconspicuous plain black link "About". Okay, so I knew Chris was from Adelaide Australia, but then I also found out that Chris is also a I’m a writer, poet, muso, producer, video maker, father, coffee grinder, dreamer and broken-hearted fool (not sure if his heart is yet mended?).   This alone explained to me the inspiration behind the writer and the words.

Follow Chris on Twitter

(C) StormSage
Bookmark and Share View Our Products FREE MEMBERSHIP | The Web | Blogger | Twitter | Facebook | Helium