Poetry by Moongoole Blog

A saviour was born this year.
My salvation.
He came early to me,
And though late is the hour of
His parents’ path
He still brings beginnings.

A saviour was born this year.
My redemption.
He delivers me from
Fever and each of the many sins
That have wintered
In me and become entrenched.

A saviour was born this year.
My remission.
He eases the weight
Of the world with his eyes and
Barks at sadness
With a turn of his mouth.

A saviour was born this year.
My absolution.
He forgives me all
The hurtful words that brought
Me to his door,
And the more cautious ones.

A saviour was born this year.
My child,
And although I
May not get to see him this Christmas
Morning he will
Forever remain my Messiah.



(C) iangoole

Bookmark and Share View Our Products FREE MEMBERSHIP The Web Blogger Twitter Facebook Helium