10006 - 35 Light by ~kheleksul on deviantART



About This Artist:
Hi, I'm Catherine Lu, currently an undergraduate in biomedical engineering. I like watermelon, and think that, while spearmint is horrid, wintergreen mints are the best things ever invented. Thanks for visiting my page! Stop by, drop me a note or a comment, I'd love to chat.



America Interests: Drawing, Badminton, LOTR, reading, swimming, animals, Taiwan


Favourite genre of music: Chinese Pop / Orchestral pieces


Favourite style of art: Paintings. Mainly ... paintings.


Shell of choice: Crab shells - Cause they come with crabs


Favourite game: Chinese Chess - Yes, I am very much a dork.


Personal Quote: UWAH~!


Tools of the Trade: Open canvas, Oekaki, photoshop 5.5+CS2, pencil

View more work by this Artist HERE

All artwork is copyrighted by (C) Catherine Lu, alias kheleksul.

SSC found this art thanks to the Non Breaking Space Blog


(from the SSC Archives; original post date 1/10/10)

Twitter