Julie Magers Soulen Photography: Natural Objects of Art

Natural Objects of Art

Nature is my inspiration. Do you remember when you were a child and every little flower and bug in your backyard fascinated you? It is still that way with me when I allow it. That is when I pull out my camera and recapture the natural world of my childhood. My recent photos have sparked a debate in my family as to which one is the 'best' or a personal favorite. Tell me which one you prefer.

Mahogany Winter
A mountain mahogany bush with its russet winter leaves contrasts with the soft tones of a fresh snow in Colorado.
click here for purchase information on this photo.


Buy it HERE

View the entire post and images HERE

(C) Julie Magers

View Our Products FREE MEMBERSHIP The Web Blogger Twitter Facebook Helium
No Clean Feed - Stop Internet Censorship in Australia