Song: Private Dance (Rikud Prati) by PoeticGeek


I finally had the opportunity to upload to YouTube a clip with the song I wrote earlier this year as a wedding gift for my wife’s sister and her husband.

The song was beautifully composed by Liron Grossman a singer/songwriter.

And was performed at the wedding party as a surprise by Liron and the very talented Yoli Kesten-Harel.

Luckily Liron and Yoli made a a recording of the song so it can be heard by more people and so here it is:

Hope you like it. If you do please share it with others.

These are the lyrics to the song, first in their loose translation to English and then the original in Hebrew:

~ Private Dance ~

I give you my hand
Join me in a private dance
This journey begins with a single turn
I cannot do it alone.

I will never let you fall
Look deep into my eyes
I will be your dancer
I will support you in a difficult step.

[Chorus]
The great stage awaits us
Melody swifts us in
The lights shine in our eyes
We are dancing
We are dancing
The dance of our lives.

She gives me her hand
I hold your hand
She whispers a sweet word
From now on she is my dancer
I am your dancer

She is all my soul seeks.

[Chorus]
The great stage awaits us
Melody swifts us in
The lights shine in our eyes
We are dancing
We are dancing
The dance of our lives.

Turning, turning
Never stopping
Turning, turning
Dancing to life’s rhythm.


~ ריקוד פרטי ~

אני מושיט לך את ידי
הצטרפי אלי לריקוד פרטי
זה מסע שמתחיל בסבוב אחד
לא אוכל לעשות אותו לבד.

לעולם לא אתן שתפלי מידיי
שמרי על מבט עמוק בעיניי
אני אהיה הרקדן שלך
בצעד קשה אתמוך רק בך.

[פזמון]

הבמה הגדולה לנו מחכה
הניגון שואב אותנו פנימה
האורות בעינינו כבר בוהקים
הנה אנחנו רוקדים
הנה אנחנו רוקדים
ריקוד פרטי של החיים.

היא מושיטה לי את ידה
אני מחזיקה בידך
ולוחשת בלט מילה מתוקה
מעכשיו היא הרקדנית שלי
אני מעתה רקדנית שלך
נשמתי מחפשת רק אותה.

[פזמון]

הבמה הגדולה לנו מחכה
הניגון שואב אותנו פנימה
האורות בעינינו כבר בוהקים
הנה אנחנו רוקדים
הנה אנחנו רוקדים
ריקוד פרטי של החיים.

סובבים סובבים
לרגע לא מפסיקים
סובבים סובבים
רוקדים בקצב החיים


(C) yoavniran in Poetry, Random.

Contact this Author HERE

Subscribe Share/Bookmark FREE MEMBERSHIP | The Web | Blogger | Twitter | Facebook | HeliumView Our Products No Clean Feed - Stop Internet Censorship in Australia