Unfinished Poetry by SuperPennie

All year I've been trying to write a poem; a specific poem. You know the one.

I have ended up with a series of unfinished poems. Poems I didn't know where to go with, poems where I couldn't find the right words, poems that didn't even piece together.

So this is a shorty to ask the writers out there for advice on the matter. What do you do when you want to write a poem you can't write? When there is something you need to say that wont come out...

I am toying with the idea of just posting up my unfinished pieces, but I'm particular when it comes to my poetry. I want it to be perfect, or at least be good enough to show people - that first draft. So while I debate the matter, I am calling for help. Poets, writers and whoever else might have a plan - how do I finish that unfinished masterpiece?

Leave your advice or general thoughts on the site HERE

(C) Super Pennie

Subscribe Share/Bookmark FREE MEMBERSHIP The Web Blogger Twitter Facebook HeliumView Our Products No Clean Feed - Stop Internet Censorship in Australia