Spiritual Journey by Janet Harper

Deep in nature surrounded engulfed
Water flowing falling cascading cleansing nurturing
Sitting in on a rock as if I was sitting on a lotus flowing in the water
The spray of the water penetrating cleansing hydrating my soul
The creature’s voices becoming one…one hum one vibration
Observing absorbing centering
Beginning to start my spiritual journey
Deep steady breathing inhale abdomen stomach chest
Exhale chest stomach abdomen
Over and over repeat…repeat
Feeling experiencing becoming my surroundings
Letting go of all…all of the daily mind boggling restraining jibber jabber
Melting releasing finding the zone
Joining in flight soaring floating the warm air caressing my body
The air currents taking me higher and higher
Hearing the wind blowing whistling through the trees below
Joining connecting conversing listening to my spiritual guide
The sun energizing my spirit my soul healing restoring completing
Becoming one with the universe
Just sitting on a rock

(C) Janet Harper

Subscribe Share/Bookmark FREE MEMBERSHIP | The Web | Blogger | Twitter | Facebook | Helium | Twubs | RedBubble