Sunset by Janet Harper

Title: Sunset

Photographer: Janet Harper

About: It was beautiful spring day, April first, 2007 at Saganashkee Slough in Willow Springs, Illinois. I went there to fish and think...to understand what had just gone down between me and my best friend. I put my head phones on and started to sing along with my The Sound of Music CD, baited my hook and through in my line, sat back to enjoy the gorgeous day. I caught a few small crapes and met a minister; he told me that he liked my singing. The sun started to set and this is what happened a spectacular sunset.

You may purchase this image by Emailing Janet.

(C) Janet Harper. All photos are copyright the photographer, and may not be used without written permission.  Visit Janet's Site.

Subscribe Share/Bookmark MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected