Black and White Architectural Arches by Julie Magers Soulen

Title: Black and White Architectural Arches

Photographer: Julie Magers Soulen

About the Image: A black and white photo of a stately brick building with ornate scrolled stone work and tall arched windows could be found on any college campus. Denver, Colorado

Image Comments: Architecture has always fascinated me as a subject. I often see patterns when I am taking pictures and the crisp geometric lines of a building pop out at me. Shadows and light are sharper too and translate well to a black and white photograph. In this photo I like the chaotic element of the tree branches protruding into the frame for visual interest. I hope you like it.

Click Here for Purchase Information on this Image.

Copyright © Julie Magers Soulen

Subscribe Share/Bookmark MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Selected Amazon Links:
Mastering Digital Panoramic Photography
Architectural Photography: Composition, Capture, and Digital Image Processing
Architectural Photography: Professional Techniques for Shooting Interior and Exterior Spaces