(eBook) My Happily Ever After by Elizabeth Agiantritis

Title: My Happily Ever After

Author: Elizabeth Agiantritis

About: This is a poem/short story I wrote having been inspired by Suzanne Brockmann's "Troubleshooters" series gay couple Jules Cassidy and Robin Chadwick. While reading "All Through the Night" I found myself waking up around 2am and writing this. If you enjoyed reading this, please let me know.

Sample or purchase this ebook HERE.

This book contains content that may not be suitable for young readers 17 and under.
Copyright © Elizabeth Agiantritis

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Selected Amazon Links:
How to Self-Publish Your Book Using Microsoft Word 2007: A Step-by-Step Guide for Designing & Formatting Your Book's Manuscript & Cover to PDF & POD Specifications, Including Those of CreateSpace The Writing & Critique Group Survival Guide: How to Make Revisions, Self-Edit, and Give and Receive Feedback Dear Editor: A History of Poetry in Letters

We use to help generate traffic to this site; why not try it today free!! Or check out the new affliates program - Webmasters Sign Up Here!