My Relation to Nature by Ann Åhsberg (100 Words; free eBook)

I’m dressed to hike. Tie my boots and greet daybreak.

I’ve packed a parcel of food to take with me. I tread

the earthy ground reverently, now reborn after a long

winter. They work together well. The paths, rocks and

roots. Just like my feet and boots. A natural feeling of

affinity. I take the longer route up the hill. Once a top

there’s no hurry. Stayed and admired the lake. I eat my

picnic in the company of this magnificent view.

Heavenly blue, chrome green water glimmering back at me.

Mountains embrace me from all sides.

I feel rich!


Copyright © Ann Åhsberg (100 Words ebook, download your free copy of HERE, via Smashwords.com)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Selected Amazon Links:
Poetry as Spiritual Practice: Reading, Writing, and Using Poetry in Your Daily Rituals, Aspirations, and Intentions A Chorus for Peace: A Global Anthology of Poetry by Women Short Fuse: The Global Anthology of New Fusion Poetry

We use to help generate traffic to this site; why not try it today free!! Or check out the new affliates program - Webmasters Sign Up Here!