Nature´s Frosty Brush by Ann Åhsberg

I´m driving along an avenue.
Frosty trees surrounding me on both sides.
The sun spreads its light over a sparkling landscape.
After a while the mist descends like a curtain over the road.
I´m near the river.
Nature changes its shape.
From having traveled in a haze, I will return to the light.

The next moment I was met by yet another wonderful sight.

A lake where the sun is reflected with red hues on the ice.
The trees are painted white, with natures frosty brush, like a passepartout around the lake.
My soul had got fuel.

Thank you winterday!

Copyright © Ann Åhsberg

This poem is from the ebook "100 Words - Short Stories" via Smashwords

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Selected Amazon Links:
Writing Poetry from the Inside Out: Finding Your Voice Through the Craft of Poetry The Poetry Home Repair Manual: Practical Advice for Beginning Poets Poetry as Spiritual Practice: Reading, Writing, and Using Poetry in Your Daily Rituals, Aspirations, and Intentions

We use Pingler.com to help generate traffic to this site; why not try it today free!! Or check out the new affliates program - Webmasters Sign Up Here!