Leaving Loved Ones by StormSage

It is not death itself I fear,
more so leaving my love ones behind.
I have faith that my journey in
this universe has just begun;
for I am but a form of matter and energy
much like the life giving sun.

I have lived, I have given life,
I believe I am able to comprehend its divinity.
Still I do not fear death,
more so leaving my loved ones behind.
For nothing this universe or any god may provide,
shall replace such a love, I shall never again find.

Copyright © StormSage

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Selected Amazon Links:
Distance from Loved Ones (Wesleyan Poetry Series) Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul: Stories About Life, Death and Overcoming the Loss of a Loved One All Is Well: Poems and Readings in Remembrance of Loved Ones

We use Pingler.com to help generate traffic to this site; why not try it today free!! Or check out the new affliates program - Webmasters Sign Up Here!